This has been a long time coming, but here's a recap of our trip in pictures.
Thursday...We got to Houghton with enough time for a few drinks. Jess and a few other girls were already at the DT so we met them there.
Friday...The day started with breakfast at Vickie's then lunch at the Library before starting Senior Walk. We managed to hit all of the stops in Hancock before heading to Houghton. We kind of lost steam at the DT. The kitchen was closed at the DT so we ended up having dinner at Armando's. I was really bummed that I couldn't have my burger and fries, but oh well.
Saturday...We got up and had breafast at Vickie's again (have I mentioned it's my favorite place?). Then we met up with Jess and headed out to Hungarian Falls. Jess led us down the side of the hill. It was quite a hike, but lots of fun. Afterward we went back to the AGD house, cleaned up, and went to check out some of the new shops that have opened downtown which was immediately followed by fishbowls at the Ambassador. We ended the night at the DT.
Sunday...I got up and attempted to have breakfast with Sonya at Vickie's, but they don't open until 9 so she headed out of town and I went back to shower. Once I was clean I went and had breakfast before we left town. The ride home was pretty uneventful. We stopped to say hi to Mark on our way through town. So I even got a little time with him. Overall it was a REALLY awesome weekend.
07 May 2008
Houghton!
Posted by randi at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Jess as in Jess K**f*r??? I'm so jealous, it looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment