This weekend was nice and relaxing, just like I was hoping.
Friday night Vickie and I went to a BBQ at Shanon and Nate's house. It was fun to hang out drinking, cooking, and having an impromptu fire. Fun was had by all, even though we were home and sleeping by 11:30. We were tired!!!
Saturday my dad came down so we had lunch with him and then did some running around in the afternoon. It was cold and rainy here. :( I spent the evening on the couch by myself watching Alvin and the Chipmunks. Definitely a must own!!! It was laugh out loud funny.
Sunday morning I went to the gym and then Vickie and I decided to go to the mall. Who doesn't love shopping? I ended up buying a shirt and two pairs of shoes when I went there with the intention of not buying anything. Oops. I heart Macy's and DSW! But, I LOVE the new shoes that I got - and they were both really good deals. However, I can't figure out what colors I can wear with them and what I can't. I'm hoping you guys can help me out. I put the pictures below.

12 May 2008
weekend recap...
Posted by randi at 11:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LOVE the shoes! I want a pair of green, blue or pink heels for the summer. You have a lot of options with both pairs.
Awesome shoes!!!! Love them. I need to go shopping NOW :)
I have a pair of purple pumps like your pink ones,, and I believe they go with everything! ;) you saw them!! they're my hooker work shoes. ha..
You can pair them with just about everything right now. Especially pair the pink ones with some yellow = HOT!
Post a Comment