So over the weekend I was up north in good old Cloquet where we got about 6 inches of snow. While I was up there the cities got some of the fluffy stuff as well so I stayed in Cloquet an extra night so I could come home to my snowy mess in the daylight. When I got home yesterday morning there was 6+ inches of snow in my driveway. It took a little over 3 hours for me to shovel the driveway, front walk, and deck. And guess what...it's snowing right now. We're supposed to get another 2-5 inches today. Yay for me! I'll probably have another couple hours of shoveling once this is all said and done. I really don't mind shoveling that much (I'd rather shovel than doa lot of other things around the yard), but after my 3 hour stint yesterday every muscle in my body hurts...including my tail bone! So the idea of shoveling again tonight (or tomorrow whenever it stops snowing) isn't very appealing. *Shrug* I guess that's what I get for living in MN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'll take some of your snow!!! I want snow so bad - instead it's just cold here. I think that my Christmas lights would look much prettier with snow on them :)
...shoveling is a lot more fun if you're on the roof or porch of the AGD house and you can go get a fishbowl afterwards:)
You need a yooper scooper! I got one from my parents for Christmas last year (it is smalller - made for women!) and LOVE it. It takes me five minutes to clear my driveway.
Post a Comment