CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11 December 2007

a japanese ham sandwich...

Today was a meetingless day so I decided to work from the comfort of my couch. It also gave me the chance to go to yoga this morning. :) It was a unique yoga class for me. In the second posture there's a part where you fold yourself in half and touch your nose to your knees. I don't know why it just hit me today, but in the dialogue the guide says fFold yourself in half like Japanese ham sandwich." Now I'm sure you're thinking what I am...what the heck is a Japanese ham sandwich? So I couldn't stop thinking about it throughout the rest of the 80 minutes (we were only about 10 minutes into class). I was supposed to be focusing and relaxing, but instead I'm trying to figure out what a Japanese ham sandwich is. I really don't know what it was, but I couldn't get it out of my head. So I asked the guide afterward and he wasn't sure, you see the majority of the dialogue is scripted by Bikram (the founder), but he thinks it's because Bikram spent a lot of time in Japan when he was younger and he couldn't find a ham sandwich there. So you're supposed to be so sandwiched together that there isn't room for anything between your upper and lower body. Anyway, that's my random thought for the day. I think my brain has taken a vacation. :) I'll forgive it, it's been working overtime lately.

T-3 days!!!

2 comments:

AJ said...

Mmmm, when I read your title, I started thinking about a ham sandwhich with wasabi mayo.....can you tell I haven't eaten breakfast yet?

alanna rose said...

Happy Graduation!

I'm so proud of you!!