I took Friday off so I could do some Christmas shopping. I managed to get everything done, even though it took 8 hours. :) It was a long day of shopping.
Saturday I went shopping again with a friend and his girlfriend. We headed to the MOA and shopped for ourselves. It was a good time...I discovered B@anana Republic for the first time and fell in love with a few really cute things. I will definitely be making a return visit. We also took a trip into Express which is usually my favorite store in the mall, but on Saturday they had the music up so loud that I couldn't even thing. We had to yell at each other in order to hear and it was just ridiculous.
Today I spent 3 hours wrapping Christmas presents and then got a call from the realtor asking if someone could show the house today. So much for a relaxing day out of the cold. So I got my stuff together and went grocery shopping during the showing. That was showing number 3 for the weekend so hopefully something will come of one of them. So now I'm cuddled on my couch with my blanket watching some sappy Christmas movies.
Only 5 days left until graduation. The only thing I have left is a final so I'm pretty excited. It doesn't seem quite real yet, but I'm sure it will by the end of the week.
Hope you all had a good weekend. :)
09 December 2007
this weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats on 3 showings and the impending graduation!
Yeimy, Jenni and I went to Express on Friday night in Novi and the music was insanely loud there, too! Must be a new store policy - making your customers deaf.
Congrats on the showings....hope one of them turns into an offer!
Banana Republic is one of my favorite stores... and probably a good thing there isn't one in Rochester :)
Post a Comment