This was posted on my sister's blog, but I'm not sure if any of you check it so I thought I'd repost it here...
I know that I’ve had a lot of requests lately. However here is another important one and it just takes a couple of minutes.
Ely, MN is home to Ely Bloomenson Community Hospital. Nestled in the northwoods, Ely Bloomenson serves Ely, surrounding communities and 125,000 annual visitors. Their hospital is in the running to win a Siemen’s $1.5 millon MRI system. The contest required small hospitals to submit a 2 minute video. The winner is determined strictly by the GREATEST NUMBER of video votes. There is an MRI machine that comes up monthly to service this community. Otherwise people have to travel at least 100 miles to get an MRI. There are plenty of traumas and procedures that could benefit from this MRI machine. This will not only service the people in the community of Ely, it will also service the numerous tourists that get hurt every year in the BWCAW
So….here is where YOU come in. Please click daily on this link and vote for Ely (It says Click Here For A Direct Link To Vote!). It does involve watching the 2 minute movie each time but you can just mute it and come back and click on the vote button when the movie is done playing.
So PLEASE help Ely get an MRI machine (even if you don’t have any clue where Ely is)……it just takes a couple minutes.
05 December 2007
a request...
Posted by randi at 5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Thanks Randi!!
I voted! :)
two days of voting for me so far.
P.S. If you are reading this...please post this on your blog as well!!! Thanks everyone!
Post a Comment