So Friday was graduation. My parents and Mark came down on Thursday night and we spent the evening preparing food for the after party on Friday. Friday morning we got up, brought the food over to the party site, and headed down to the auditorium for the ceremony. It was fairly uneventful, with the exception of the speaker. He opened his talk with a discussion on homelessness and poverty. It was the most depressing commencement speech I have ever heard. Afterward we headed to the party site and I ate some yummy snacks and drank champagne. We had a really fun evening filled with family and food. Thanks everyone for coming...it really meant a lot to me. There are some pictures below.
17 December 2007
graduation...
Posted by randi at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Congratulations!!!!
Congrats Randall!!!!
PS-the pic of you and Mark is really good!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! I bet you are glad it's done :)
congrats!
Congrats, Randi!! Awesome!!! YOU'RE DONE!
Post a Comment