...working out, especially yoga. I've been going to yoga at least three times a week and then working out at the gym 1 or 2 days a week. It gives me something to do and makes me feel good.
...improving our house. If I'm not working out during non work hours I'm working on something at the house. My current project is sanding and painting our cabinet doors. They were horribly ugly before and whoever painted them used thick paint and left insane brush strokes so this current project is taking a long time! This last weekend Mark's parents and brother and sister-in-law came down and we stained the deck and got the first coat of paint on our kitchen/dining room walls. It looks awesome. I'll post pictures when we're done!
...grilling. I grill everything I eat practically. My current favorite is grilled salmon. Recently I have grilled a pasty, hamburger, and chicken. I had never used a grill before Mark moved so I think I'm doing pretty well.
...corn chex and peanut butter. Not together, but both are staples in my diet now. Pretty much all I eat during the week are salads, corn chex, and peanut butter. :) I'm a pretty simple eater when Mark's not around because it just takes too much work to cook for one.
...drinking water. I drink at least 3 of my 1L Nalgene bottles every day. It's like a challenge that I need to conquer every day. It's weird. :)
Hope everyone is having a good week. I'm counting the days until I see Mark again...only 2 days left and he'll be here for the weekend! :)
06 June 2007
i'm addicted to...
Posted by randi at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You grilled a pasty? How'd that turn out? I've never heard of anyone doing that! :)
You goof ball. I haven't heard of grilling a pasty.
Try this:
-grill a pizza crust
-roast some garlic in the oven (just cut the top off and roast the whole head in some tin foil)
-mix the roasted garlic with ricotta cheese and use that as your pizza sauce
-top with your fave toppings and cheese
It's sooooo yummy!
PS- you are the healthiest person I know, all that working out and water, good for you!
I must admit your habits/additions are a lot healthier than mine. My habits somehow always include chocolate, reading, and sitting on the couch.
I'm totally with Dana on this one. My habits involve avoiding sweat, and general movement.
You go Randall!
Post a Comment