For Memorial Day weekend we headed up to the Porcupine Mountains in the UP. We truck camped and day hiked Saturday and Sunday. We had a lot of fun and the weather was great. Check out the pics, most of them are of the scenery, but it was so gorgeous that I couldn't help taking nearly 200 pictures. :) Enjoy!!
30 May 2007
memorial day
Posted by randi at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Very pretty pics!
Pretty Pics!
Did you see Crystal as you guys were hiking? I think she spent the long weekend in the Porky's too...how wierd is that?
Seriously...after yours and Crystal's pics I have to get up there soon! I love the Porkies! :)
Yeah, it's strange I didn't see you there! It was a fun time, yes?
I too loved the pics. Now I want to go up there.
Wow, the scenery looks amazing. When do you plan on heading to MI for a few days? We need to get together soon!!!
Post a Comment