CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

20 May 2007

i've been meaning to...

I've been meaning to do a lot of things lately and one of those is update my blog. So here it goes.

I started out the month with a vacation out to visit Dana in Tacoma. We had an awesome time and it was great to relax, hang out, and see a new part of the country. I also got to see Laura while I was there which was fun because I haven't seen her in forever. Here's a collage of photos from my time there...because as always pictures are way better than words!



After I got back I came home, unpacked, did laundry, and repacked to head up north to meet up with Mark. I stayed Thursday night at his parent's house with him and then we headed to the UP on Friday for a wedding. We had an awesome time hanging out with Mark's friends and of course spending time together which is something that doesn't happen as often anymore. Check out the three pictures at the end...they're of Mark's friend Dave doing one of the stupidest shots I've ever seen a human being do in my life!!



And finally, my new pride and joy, the vase I bought in Tacoma. Dana and I went to a glass blowing studio in Tacoma and I fell in love with it. It's absolutely gorgeous and is by far the best souvenir I've ever bought on vacation. It has found a home on the end table by our couch until we get a proper display case to show off our glassware in. :)

7 comments:

h said...

Your trip out west looks like it was a ton of fun. I love the Seattle area and am jealous that you went! *LOVE* the vase!

AJ said...

That is the most beautiful vase I've ever seen! I love it!

Mark looks pretty 'tuned up' in those pics. Very cute. I enjoy the one of you getting your face licked as well:)

Laura said...

Wow Randall it looks like you've been a busy girl. The vase is so pretty.

I'm going to have to disagree with AJ and say that Mark looks like he is feeling "randy" in the pics. ;)

J-MAC + Dana said...

The vase looks even better than I remembered. It was so good to have you out here and remember you are always welcomed to come again.

Danielle Michelle said...

way cool vase. I'm big on pottery, ceramics and glass.

Kara said...

Great pictures and thanks for the wonderful update. Sounds like you had tons of fun.

I LOVE the vase.

Anonymous said...

I like your slide shows. You're a good photographer. That vase is sweet!!