What's new? Not awhole lot. Last weekend was fairly uneventful. I spent it all by myself getting A LOT of stuff done. I cleaned the house and my car, finished painting our cabinet doors and got the handles and hinges spray painted, and did a lot of research for my Master's project. I even watched a couple of movies. It was great! I was a little nervous that I was going to get lonely, but I had so much to do that it never even crossed my mind. It was a nice relaxing weekend.
This weekend Mark is coming down and we're going to finish painting the kitchen and he's going to hang the cabinet doors. It's tricky and the last time I tried they were REALLY lopsided. It was kind of funny. So then, except for a couple little things, the house will be officially finished which will be really nice. Then it's time to sell. :)
Other than that nothing is really new or exciting. School is going well, work is work, and life is going really well. :)
26 June 2007
let's see...
Posted by randi at 9:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I did not know you guys were planning to sell the house..
Congrats on getting a lot accomplished!
Yay for a finished house!
Yay for things being all around good!
Post a Comment