CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12 June 2007

not a lot...

That's pretty much what has been going on. Mark came down last weekend and we headed out with Amy Quinn and her boyfriend on Friday. It was a drama filled night (most of it was in my head), but I made it through with some support from my family. Saturday was my little cousin's birthday party and because of my activities from the night before I didn't feel very well. It was still a good time though. After the party we headed to Canterbury Park to watch the horse racing which was as always a lot of fun! Sunday was relaxing. Mark left around 1 after we spent a lazy morning together. I walked to the grocery store to pick up a couple of things, came home, ate some lunch, took a nap on the couch and finished sanding my cabinet doors. Now they're just waiting to be painted.

Last night was my first night of class. I think it's going to be an interesting (and insance) couple of months. The class is more like a writer's workshop so we'll be spending our class time talking about each other's projects and giving feedback. It'll be a good chance to learn and share, but will also push me to get my project finished by the end of the summer. Wish me luck on my newest adventure!

2 comments:

AJ said...

Good luck. I know it's hard to fit school into the balance!

Laura said...

I hope that you had lots of quality time with Mark and good luck!