CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

13 June 2007

sometimes i don't feel smart enough...

to be a MS student. Class started on Monday and we were sitting there talking about our project ideas and I just felt like everyone is so much smarter than I am. Here they are talking about Learning Theories and other random stuff that I've never even heard of! It was just a little intimidating. It might have something to do with the fact that the people who were talking about these things had already started their projects (some over 2 years ago) and the reason they're in this class is because they needed a boot in the butt to get them done. *shrug* oh well. As long as I (as my advisor put it) "Just get done!" that's all that really matters. :) Here's to a (hopefully) exciting and stimulating class tonight. Who knows maybe I'll end up learning more in this class than any other class I've taken.

2 comments:

AJ said...

I know what you mean. In my MBA classes, I've worked with owners of companies, people from NASA, lots of people from IBM, etc. I am the only one who doesn't have anybody reporting to me. Sometimes I feel like a baby. But hey, at least we're doing it and won't have to do it later!!

Katie said...

I think everybody feels like that. I know I did - still do!