So I've been working at home the last two days because I haven't had any meetings so I figured I might as well save gas and there's plenty to do that I can do from anywhere. The only real downside is that it's been like 90 degrees outside. Like I mentioned before in my grilling post we don't use our air conditioner because it's like the first one ever made and is super energy inefficient and expensive. Mark cares about the cost, I care about its efficiency. The more I read about global warming the more I want to do the little things I can do to help. So I sweat instead of using the air. :) I hope the entire summer isn't like this though. I'm not a warm weather person (give me sweatshirts and jeans over summer clothes any day) and I get crabby when I have to deal with too much of this so hopefully it cools off soon.
OK, it's time to go find something to eat... Hope you're all having a great day!
12 June 2007
forecast for today...hot and sweaty
Posted by randi at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I totally agree...I HATE hot weather. I love long sleeve tees and jeans...that's why fall is the best!!!
Ditto to you and Cat. Give me cold weather any day. Must be why we survived MTU:)
I too am with you....hot weather plus humidity is awful. I couldn't imagine working from home in that hot of weather. No need to work out.....lol
Post a Comment