CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

30 April 2007

oh what a weekend...

This weekend Mark came down to do some stuff around the house and spend time with me. :) It was awesome. When he got here on Friday he had brought me a present...a motion sensor for the light on our deck. What a sweetie!! :) The weird thing is that I wanted one and was going to ask him if he could help me pick one out and install it for me. It was like he read my mind!! So we had a couple of drinks, installed the sensor, headed to HD to pick up some bug killer, and went to dinner. All in all it was a great night. Saturday we got up early and headed to the patio place to pick out some rock for around our shrubs outside. We then spent the next couple of hours spreading bug killer and rock. Some of you may remember a post from last summer ranting about the number of centipedes we had in our basement. Well let me tell you, we're pulling out all the stops this year to make sure those little bastards don't inhabit our basement again. :) We sprayed inside and outside. :) Saturday afternoon I headed to the gun range for my last gun safety class. I spent 3 hours shooting a variety of hand guns, rifles, and shotguns. It was SOOO much fun and I now know what kind of gun I want to buy. Yay! Saturday night we hung out with Amy Quinn and her boy. Sunday was kind of a random day. Mark fixed the lawn mower, I made a yummy breakfast, we went for a walk and got some ice cream. Then he went back up north. :(

We didn't really do anything special this weekend, but it was so much fun. It was really hard to let him leave yesterday because I won't see him for 10 days. :( I've got plenty to keep me busy though...more yard work, painting, and a little trip to Seattle (Rose, I'll be there until the 9th, will you be around?).

Anyway, time to take care of some things! Ciao!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer!! I fly back the night of the 9th, looks like I'll just miss you! I'm way bummed!! I hope you and Dana have fun though!!

AJ said...

I'm glad you got to have a fun weekend with Mark!

Have fun in Seattle!