I agree that you will do great. If you ever need someone to talk to give me a call. Mike works crazy hours in the summer so I'm alone most of the time too. Maybe you should get a puppy to keep you company:)
Me too! but living alone means you can walk around naked, sporatically break into song and dance, cook pizza at odd hours of the night, or perhaps do all of those things at once... :) Enjoy it... this will probably be your last chance to live alone! :)
I think you just need a good vacation to take your mind off things, so I'll start making a list of things to do for your visit. But I agree with Maria have random dance-parties for one.
I remember when you had that apartment in downtown Houghton above the coffee shop - you were so excited to live alone. :) Try to remember those reasons - I bet a lot of them could apply to this situation. And everybody else is right - its probably your last chance to do it, so try to make the best of it! :)
9 comments:
You will do great!
I agree that you will do great. If you ever need someone to talk to give me a call. Mike works crazy hours in the summer so I'm alone most of the time too. Maybe you should get a puppy to keep you company:)
Me too! but living alone means you can walk around naked, sporatically break into song and dance, cook pizza at odd hours of the night, or perhaps do all of those things at once... :) Enjoy it... this will probably be your last chance to live alone! :)
Try not to dwell - when J is out of town I like to do all of the things I can't do when he is home - like watch Lifetime Movies 24-7.
I think this is the perfect excuse to order the Lifetime Movie Network :)
Hang in there. If you ever need to talk, I am only a phone call away.
I think you just need a good vacation to take your mind off things, so I'll start making a list of things to do for your visit. But I agree with Maria have random dance-parties for one.
don't be sad! just wait--you will be spoiled by living by yourself in no time. it's kind of nice actually.
I remember when you had that apartment in downtown Houghton above the coffee shop - you were so excited to live alone. :) Try to remember those reasons - I bet a lot of them could apply to this situation. And everybody else is right - its probably your last chance to do it, so try to make the best of it! :)
You will do fine and it will be that much better when you do get to spend time with your man! Think positive! You'll do great!
Post a Comment