CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

18 April 2007

help...

So I went shopping a couple of weeks ago with a friend from work and bought some really cute summer clothes. One of the pieces I bought was a navy skirt that I LOVE. But ever since I got it home I've been trying to figure out what colors I can wear with it. Does anyone have any suggestions??

8 comments:

Laura said...

The flag says you can't go wrong with either white or red... but honestly, short of black, I think that you could pull close to anything off.

h said...

I agree with Laura - almost anything goes with navy except black. Personally, I like to mix pink with navy...wearing red is too american flag-ish so I go with a light pink instead. :)

Kara said...

Almost any colors would look great with Navy. A cute white shirt, pink, mango, etc.

alanna rose said...

Go nautical! Red, white, gold and any combination of the three. But everyone's right - anything but black.

I have a bag with navy and green, it's really sharp.

YGS said...

Light colors like pink, green, purple, yellow, etc. all go good together.

AJ said...

I'm traditional-I like red too. But, remember how cute our navy with pink writing greek week shirts were?

Katie said...

Or chocolate brown with brown shoes. That would probably work well too!

rae rae said...

Kelly green and navy are a favorite together!