So it's been a bit of a rough week, but I've managed to get through it so far and am anxiously waiting for Mark to get here tomorrow after work. :)
The bad stuff...
The house is creepy all alone.
I've slept a total of 15 hours since Sunday (6 of those were last night after some wine ;))
I've started talking to myself.
The good stuff...
While I haven't wandered around naked yet (we have big windows without shades so I'm afraid the neighbors might see) it has been nice to eat when and what I want and watch whatever I want to on TV. For example, yesterday the guys at work and I went to a Chinese buffet. I ate so much that I was MISERABLE the rest of the day. So after class I went home and just layed on the couch in misery and didn't even bother to eat dinner. Now if Mark was here I would have had to either make or eat dinner so that was nice. :)
I'm trying really hard to look at the positive side of this and I know we'll make it through it!! One thing that's kind of bugging me is that every time I talk to my boss about it he asks if Mark and I are OK, are we breaking up. I can understand the first time he asked it, but now it's just getting old. I tell him every time that there isn't anything wrong with our relationship and we are stronger than ever, but for some reason he keeps asking. Other than that everyone has been really supportive. Now that school is pretty much done for the semester I'm looking forward to doing some of the things that I want to do (like read the mountain of books I've collected this semester) and just relax and spend time with friends. Oh and I'm leaving for Seattle in T-9 days. :) Yay!!
26 April 2007
alright...
Posted by randi at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yay for Seattle!! How long will you be here? I am going home to Michigan for Mark's graduation/wedding planning stuff, but I'll be back in town late Wed night (May 9th). Will you still be around? I would love to meet up with you and Dana sometime!! Let me know!!
L&L,
Rose
I love the new picture!
Cute new pic!
Creepy boss, is he hitting on you?
I've done that at lunch before, and you're right, it's hard to make dinner (even if it's for others and you don't plan to eat it) when you're battling food coma!
It's totally okay to talk to yourself. I do it ALL THE TIME!
Stupid boss. Tell him to mind his own!
I think AJ and I have a mind-meld of some kind - I was thinking the same thing about your boss.
Post a Comment