
So we're driving down the freeway right now and I'm updating my blog. Neat, huh?? I recently purchased a Cingular Wireless PC Card so I can have more reliable Internet access at home. The crazy thing is that I get better service on the freeway than at my house. I think we live in a partially dead zone that sucks cell phone reception, but it works better than nothing so I think I'll stick with it.
Thanks to everyone for your supportive comments. It makes me feel better to know that other people struggle with the same things that I do. And even though it doesn't change anything in my crazy little head it still makes me feel better. So thanks for being there and listening!!
Nothing much is new in my world. Mark and I went on a Riverboat cruise off of Harriet Island in St Paul on Wednesday night for his work. It was a little chilly, but it was the nicest night of the week and we had a good time. His co-workers are nice and it was nice to go out and do something and it was on the company. :)
Alright I have to run. We're almost at Mark's brothers house. It's raining, we're supposed to be helping them roof their garage today, Mark's cranky, this should be interesting. :) Hope you all have a nice, dry weekend.
23 September 2006
updating on the fly...
Posted by randi at 7:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Per yopur last post...congrats! You must feel wonderful. Don't let yourself get down. It doesn't matter what I do I NEVER lose weight. It's the inches that count. And yes, I get depressed regularly, but I think it's great you have a guy at your back. Look at the silver lining...it does help!
So how'd the 'cranky' day go? LOL
Post a Comment