CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

13 September 2006

update...

So I don't have a lot to update you all on since life has been busy, but rather dull lately. Here's the little bit that I do have...

School started last Wednesday. So every Wednesday and Thursday night from now until (what feels like) the end of my life I will be at school. My usually 9 hours days have now turned into 14 hours days. Yay for me!! Only 28 classes to go before the end of the semester.

Friday night I went to see a movie with some friends. See below for my review. :)

Saturday I went shopping in the morning (I bought pants that are a size 2!!!!) and then cleaned until Mark and Clyde got home from Hay Daze (a snowmobile/ATV swap meet and drag race). Then we went to dinner at BW3's and to the bar afterward. I was the sober drive, but it was still a lot of fun. :)

I got sick on Sunday. :( So my plan to get all my homework done and be ready for the start of the week backfired and I finished the minimum I need to do for tonight today at work.

Monday I stayed home sick from work, but still went to the dentist and got three cavities filled. :( I've only had one other cavity in my entire life. I guess that's what I get for avoiding the dentist for about 8 years. They gave me laughing gas and novacaine so when I left I was in a really good mood!!

Tuesday I was at work for half the day then I went home, took a nap, and made myself some soup.

Here are some fantastic movie recommendations...


Step Up I saw this movie at the theater on Friday night. It was a fantastic movie, even though the story line was very predictable. I highly recommend seeing this one if you're in the mood for a feel good movie.

P.S. Channing Tatum is HOT in this movie and does a fantastic job as a dancer. Where did this guy come from??


Inside Man This is bank robber movie...suspensful from beginning to end. Denzel Washington does a fantastic job as a crisis negotiator and really makes the movie come to life. I highly recommend it.

Failure to LaunchAnother feel good movie. Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew McConaughy do work really well together!! It made me smile and giggle. :) Again I highly recommend this "chick flick."

She's the Man While this isn't the best movie I've ever seen it is definitely a feel good movie. I recommend it if you're looking for a good chick flick. :)

5 comments:

Stephie said...

I told you that Channing guy was smoking hot! :) He's in Coach Carter too. He would be the only reason I watched She's the Man multiple times this weekend and I watched Coach Carter again last night. So hot!

randi said...

Oh I'm going to have to check that one out...I think I've (nearly) fallen in love with him. YIKES!!!

Laura said...

Yay on a size 2! I think that would fit around my thigh (on a good day). ;)

I hope that you are feeling better!

Kara said...

Where did you get your pants at....any good deals?

I hate the dentist. I have to go in December and get some major work done...YUCK

AJ said...

I concur with the Failure to Launch review. I really want to see She's the Man, is that sad?