CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

05 September 2006

she thinks my tractor's sexy...


This is my honey this weekend at the fair...I'm so glad he's home!!!

I visited the MN State Fair again on Labor Day because Mark wanted to go. On the menu this time was:

1 Caramel Apple on a Stick
1 Pickle on a Stick
1 Seville Sandwich
2 Cookies
1 Adult Beverage

It's sad, but the fair is now over. Until next year!!!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Another pickle on a stick! You must have been in heaven.

Kara said...

What about the cotton candy...elephant ears :(

I want to go to a fair!!!

alanna rose said...

What - they couldn't fit the sandwich, beer and cookies onto sticks?

AJ said...

Mmmmmm, all the snacks sound good. And Mark looks very cute on a tractor!

Stephie said...

hey slut, update your blog already! ;)