CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

31 August 2006

RAGOM


Instead of sending you all an e-mail, I thought I would post this here.

Hello!!

I hope this e-mail finds you all well and happy. It's been way too long since I've talked to many of you. Life just seems to move so quickly that sometimes I feel like I'm just along for the ride!!

I'm writing you all today not because I moved or got a new phone number, but for a much more important reason. Recently, while at the MN State Fair, I was introduced to an organization that has quickly found a special place in my heart. As you all know, animals, especially dogs, have played a large part in my life and, while it wouldn't be fair to introduce one into my life right now, I would love to have one. Retrieve a Golden of Minnesota (RAGOM) rescues golden retrievers that have either been abandoned, neglected, or who have been given up for one reason or another. On September 16th this organization is hosting a 5K Run & Walk which I will be participating in. I am writing to ask for donations which will help support RAGOM in their fight to save as many golden retrievers as possible. I'm also looking for some company on the walk! So if you're interested just give me a shout and I'll hook you up with the information. For more information on RAGOM check out http://www.ragom.org.

Thank you for taking the time to read this e-mail. :)

I hope to see or talk to each of you soon.

Hugs,
Randi

3 comments:

alanna rose said...

Send me some info!

Maria said...

Can we raise $200 and get "Randall the love handle" put on the sponsers shirt??

randi said...

We could definitely try!!! :)

Alanna...I sent you an e-mail. :)