CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

14 August 2006

what a week...

So last week was crazy busy with last minute errands for Dana's wedding. Here's a quick recap.

Friday night...flew into DTW with Shanon. We got to the airport a little bit early so we spent some time at the bar. :) Stephie picked us up and we went on an adventure trying to get to her house and avoid all the construction on 75. I got to meet Hazel (who is the cutest puppy ever) and then we crashed.

Saturday...we headed to Dana's for her shower. The shower was great (really good food :)) and it was really nice to see everyone.

Sunday...headed to Detroit to drop Shanon off at the airport and did a little shopping. It was good to be back in town and visit some of the places I used to hang out at.

Monday...did some errands for Dana and then her and I headed to Detroit to pick Josh up and meet up with everyone for dinner. It was great to see everyone again, thanks for coming!!! Dinner was yummy and the company was awesome. After everyone took off Dana and I headed to another bar and sat upstairs on the deck and had a couple drinks before we had to be at the airpot. Josh's flight ended up coming in a little late, but he was super excited to see Dana (he didn't know she was coming) and I took a long nap on the way home in the back seat.

Tuesday and Wednesday...we took care of a bunch of wedding related errands. Josh and I took a trip to Lansing by way of Midland on Wednesday to pick up my dress and some other random things. We had a lot of fun. It was really nice to be able to spend some time with him before he married my best friend. I also got to take a tour of the pickle plant where Dana works and I experienced first hand a day in the life of a pickle. :)

Thursday...we headed to Houghton. :) It was a long trip up in a very crowded car, but we made it. :) Dana and Josh had some things to take care of so I went to campus and visited with some people I used to work with and then Shanon, Jess (a young AGD) and I went to the deck at the DT. The weather was gorgeous and the drinks were yummy. We then headed to the Library to meet up with Dana and Josh's families for dinner then it was off to the bars again. Everyone had a good time. :)

Friday...was CRAZY. We had a lot of errands to do, but finally made it to the rehearsal at 5. The dinner was on the Keweenaw Star. The weather was really nice and everyone had a good time. Afterward everyone headed to the Dog, but we were home around 12:30 to get ready for the big day. Mark made it into town around 2:30 so I got to see him for a little while before I crashed. I missed him tons!! I was so excited to see him that I couldn't fall asleep before he got there.

Saturday...was the big day. It wasn't nearly as crazy as the rest of the week. But it definitely went by quickly!!! Stephie adopted Mark as her date and by the time I made it to the reception they were both doing pretty well. :) Thanks for taking care of him Stephie!! After the reception we went to the Dog and then the DT. All in all it was a good time.

Yesterday...we headed back home. It was really fun to hang out with everyone all week, but I'm glad to be home and sleeping in my own bed. Work is kind of slow today so I'm wishing I could be at home in bed instead. It might be a short day, because I think the rest of the week is going to be pretty busy.

Blogger is being stupid and I can't post anymore pictures, but I'll post a link to pictures once I get them uploaded. :) Cheers!

10 comments:

AJ said...

I can't wait to see pictures!

Laura said...

Me too! Me too!

Stephie said...

No problem, I had fun! Nate and Mark were quizing me on my athletic training skills while we were drinking fish bowls, I think I told him you have to rub his back for him, oops! ;)

Kara said...

I've been checking your blog nonstop waiting for pictures. I am so excited to see them.

I wish I could have seen you while you were in town. Glad to hear the wedding was fun!!!

AJ said...

I too am stalking for pictures:)

Stephie said...

hurry up with those pictures :)

Laura said...

When I checked your blog today and saw the lack of pictures I was going to comment about it... so don't think that I read the other comments first and copied. I want pictures!

AJ said...

Randall T. Lovehandle,

Seriously, don't you know that getting the mail and checking blogs is my excitement now. There was nothing good in the mail today and no pictures on your website. I am very sad!

Maria said...

Still no pictures.. :(

Stephie said...

so I had a comment on my Myspace account about what I was wearing so there are pictures out there somewhere..... Seriously Randall what's the deal ;)