CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

21 November 2007

nutella, cell phones, and giving thanks...

So this week has been kind of rough for some reason. I think I might be coming down with a cold so I've been a little run down which makes my busy life a little challenging. But, it's Wednesday afternoon and I'm almost done with work for the day. Thank goodness.

A recap of the week...

Nutella...So on Monday in my Italian class we watched Pinocchio! We've been reading the book (in Italian of course) so we watched the movie to compare it with the book. Boy was it entertaining. I understood some of it, but the characters were so animated that it was just funny. As a bonus, my teacher brought food for the class. She brought chips (not very italian), bread, and one of my favorites nutella!!! Since I couldn't have the bread I decided to try it with potato chips. All I can say is WOW! Salt plus chocolate and hazelnuts AMAZING. So I've been craving it since then...I guess I'll have to stop at the grocery store on my way home tonight.

Cell phones...Mark and I combined our cell phone plans last night to save us both some money. For some reason I feel like this is a big step for us. This is the first bill both of our names are on. It's kind of strange, but in a good way. We'll see how it goes. We have 1400 minutes to share per month (not including nights and weekends) so if we go over we're in trouble. :) Oh and I don't have to share my text messages...they're still all mine.

Giving thanks...I won't be going out to play tonight because tomorrow morning I have to get up at 5AM to go and deliver holiday meals to needy families in the metro area. I did this last year as well and it was a lot of fun and made me feel really good. I go with Mark's aunts and it's pretty entertaining. We'll spend the rest of the day with his family as well, eating, drinking and watching football and maybe I can convince people to play Catch Phrase as well. Boy how I love that game! Sunday we're getting together with my family to celebrate a belated Thanksgiving. It should be a pretty good weekend. Now all I need is for my man to get here. :)

Have a wonderful Turkey day everyone! I'm very thankful to have every one of you in my life. And I'm thankful for the technology that allows us all to keep in touch across the states and world!

2 comments:

AJ said...

You're so sweet to deliver meals. What a great idea! Have a great Thanksgiving Randall!

alanna rose said...

I'm a firm believer that nutella is fabulous on everything. Smear it on strawberries, and marshmallows...mmmmmm.