CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

27 November 2007

8 degrees!!!

That was the temperature on my car's thermometer this morning. YIKES! It was SO windy last night at around midnight that I thought my roof was going to blow off. It's times like that that I really hate being in the house all by myself. What would I do if the roof blew off?

The long weekend was fun. I don't really feel like blogging about all the details, but let's just say that it'll be awhile before family events feel "normal" again. It was nice to see everyone on both sides of the family and I thanks to the turkey carcass from Sunday I now have turkey noodle soup in my freezer.

Another random note...I have a HUGE bucket of red vines on my desk. I keep a candy bowl on my desk for the people that randomly stop at my desk. Rightnow there are sweet tarts, suckers, and red vines. One of the guys keeps brining in these things and luckily they aren't the kinds of sweets I want to eat. :) It makes it easy to resist.

I find that when I work at home I eat less than when I'm in the office. I think it's because I get bored sometimes so then I reach for snacks to keep my hands occupied. Where when I'm working at home and need a break there's plenty to do other than eat. Just an observation. My new goal is to get a little bit of muscle. I'm not a super weak person, but I could use to add some strength to my arms. We'll see how it goes. Maybe then Mark won't call me a weiney all the time. :)

Hope you're all having a good week!

1 comments:

YGS said...

Push-ups alone will get you tight. It's the best toner out there!