Let's see...what's new. I'm another year older...and as my dad so kindly pointed out, another year closer to 30. "It's closer than you think" was his comment. :) I had a nice birthday weekend with my family and even got to wake up next to my honey on my birthday. It was nice to be home and great to have the day off yesterday! It made it really hard to go to work today though.
Today on my way to class I decided to stop at the Wedge to try a deli sandwich. I had read on a gluten free forum that I check occasionally that they had gluten free bread and made deli sandwiches. Well by gosh, the forum was right! I got a smoked turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato, avocado, hummus, pickles, and pepperjack cheese. It was AMAZING and I think the best thing about it was that I didn't have to make it myself! It did cost me $11 for a bottle of water, eclair, and my sandwich, but it was well worth it. I'll be stopping there again. (I haven't eaten the eclair yet, I'm saving it for tomorrow.) Oh and they had GF angel food cake too! I'll be going back soon. :)
I also have plans to try a gluten-free pizza restaurant in Woodbury and am going to call around to some of the other natural foods stores in the area to see if they offer gluten-free bread as a sandwich option. My tummy is happy. :)
06 November 2007
hhmmm...what's new?
Posted by randi at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
happy birthday!
i love the wedge... jason introduced me to it of course. :)
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Randall!
Feliz CumpleaƱos!
Happy Birthday! (a day late...)
You are making me hungry!
Happy Birthday! I got a birthday card for you, and then I forgot to send it (and now I'm out of town)... so maybe you'll get it later on this month! :)
BTW - I just posted this on Jer's site too,, but a friend of mine informed me that there is gluten-free beer! That might be a fun bday present for yourself! :)
Happy B-Day!!!!
Post a Comment