So after most of the snow had finished falling we ventured outside yesterday to shovel. It's crazy to think that a little over a week ago we didn't have any snowbanks and today we have snowbanks that are nearly as tall as I am! (Ok all you funny people, I know I opened myself up for that one!) Here are some pictures of our shoveling adventure yeseterday.
03 March 2007
snow, snow everywhere!
Posted by randi at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Your snowbanks reminded me of being little and sledding down the
'giant hills' that my dad would plow in our driveway. They were only like 5 feet tall, but we'd sled down them and dig tunnels through them. Then we'd hose them down so they'd be ice and slide through them on our bellies. I want to be little again!
nice pics. do you go snowmobiling too?
Mark looks too cute in those pictures! :) I was thinking of you guys while I was holed up in my hotel during the storm!
Post a Comment