See if you can figure this out.
I couldn't even figure out that it was a game at first!! I got hosed every time. Argh!!
I officially owe Cat 15 minutes. And I still didnt figure it out!
I did it!!!
It took me 5 minutes but I did it!!!
I got it! But, boy, did I feel dumb in the process.
I did it the second time! Whoo hoo!
Wow, you guys are smart. It took me frickin forever, but I finally figured it out.
Me too...it took awhile, but I got it.
I used to have this game (the physical version when I was little) and it still took me several tries to figure it out this time! And do you think I can do it twice in a row...no!
Thanks for the time waster so much fun! At least I accomplished something today. I need a nap now.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I couldn't even figure out that it was a game at first!! I got hosed every time. Argh!!
I officially owe Cat 15 minutes. And I still didnt figure it out!
I did it!!!
It took me 5 minutes but I did it!!!
I got it! But, boy, did I feel dumb in the process.
I did it the second time! Whoo hoo!
Wow, you guys are smart. It took me frickin forever, but I finally figured it out.
Me too...it took awhile, but I got it.
I used to have this game (the physical version when I was little) and it still took me several tries to figure it out this time! And do you think I can do it twice in a row...no!
Thanks for the time waster so much fun! At least I accomplished something today. I need a nap now.
Post a Comment