CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

09 November 2006

the countdown begins...

It's been awhile since I updated you all so here it goes...

Friday afternoon Mark and I headed up north for four days. Mark is an avid deer hunter so he took Monday and Tuesday off so he could run around in the woods. Saturday night I headed out with a couple friends from high school and we did a little (ok maybe a lot) of drinking. Sunday was my birthday (the big 2-5) and my mom made an awesome brunch and my grandparents and sisters came over. Because of my activities the night before I wasn't feeling too well, but it was still awesome to see all of them. :)

Monday and Tuesday I stayed up North and worked from home. It was nice and relaxing. My parents also got me a 1 1/2 hour massage for my birthday so I took advantage of that on Tuesday. Overall it was a great weekend, even though I forgot my cell phone at home so I was cut off from the world for 4 days. :)

This week at work and school has been kind of crazy, but I've come to the realization that as of November 30th I should be nearly done with everything for the semester. So if I can make it through the next 20 days I'll be home free for a month and a half. I'm really looking forward to that.

This weekend will be a fun one. Dana is flying in tonight for a four day visit. I'm really, really, really looking forward to seeing her and can hardly wait until she gets here. Tomorrow Crystal is heading up from Madison so we'll have a great girls weekend. We might check out the chocolate show in Minneapolis on Saturday. What could be better than sampling a bunch of different kinds of chocolate?? I don't think there's anything. So it should be fun, relaxing, and on top of that I'll have great company to keep me from being lonely while Mark's out playing in the woods again.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I totally suck at remembering these type of things!

Jericho Rose said...

Have fun this weekend. Say hi to Crystal and Dana for me.

Kara said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I actually didn't forget, but I had a house full of visitors and next thing I knew....the day had past. Shame on me for not picking up the phone. I love you and miss you tons!!! We need to plan a visit.

Anonymous said...

How was the weekend with Mrs. McDonald?