CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

20 December 2006

'tis the season...

I love Christmas time. All the decorations, yummy food, and most of all the Christmas card on my fridge. Right now our fridge is nearly covered with Christmas cards from our friends and family. It's so wonderful to know that people are thinking of us during this holiday season. Thank you to all of you who have thought of us. :)

In other news, we've been pretty busy around our house.

Last weekend was Mark's birthday so his parents came down on Friday. Saturday we went and met up with his aunts and uncle for lunch at Glueck's downtown Minneapolis and then headed to see Mary Poppins on the 8th floor of Macy's. Afterward everyone came over to our house for homemade spaghetti and meatballs. It was my first time cooking something like this and I think it turned out pretty well. I was impressed with myself. :) Sunday we spent with my family for a Christmas celebration. It was a fun, family filled weekend. I was exhausted come Sunday evening though!!

This week we've spent getting ready for the holidays. It's been busy with shopping, wrapping presents, Christmas parties, etc. It's such a fun time of year that it's hard to feel stressed out by it!! :)

In case I don't get the chance to update this, I want to wish each of you a safe and happy holiday season. I hope your coming days are filled with family, fun, and lots of yummy food!

1 comments:

Kara said...

Happy Holidays!!!

I too love all the cards people send. It is so much fun!!!