So last weekend I went through a bunch of stuff and found some letters from old boyfriends. So here's my question for you...Do I keep them? Or do I keep just the memories and throw the letters away?
Edit: I threw them away this morning. I realized last night that they are just memories now and those people will never be important in my life again. Plus if Mark found them he might be hurt that I still had them. So long old memories, bring on the new ones. :)
08 December 2006
poll...
Posted by randi at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm pretty sure I still have mine at my parent's house in a box somewhere... If you enjoy looking back at them and remembering the good times and the people who care about you, I don't think it's bad to keep them. However, I wouldn't care if I went home and found out that my mom threw all of mine away!! I prefer moving on and forgetting my past relationships!
I had a box with some letters in it, but when I moved to IA...I went through it and pitched all of them along with the pictures. I figured it was in my past and I had alread met the man of my dreams. But I don't feel there is anything wrong with keeping it if that is what you prefer.
I agree with Maria as well. I have kept the most meaningful ones and they are at my parent's house. I did toss quite a few though.
I tossed mine when I moved. Reasons I'm not longer with them, right?
Post a Comment