While it seems that you all are busy getting married and having babies I've been busy with a new "baby" of my own. A couple weeks ago I went to the Minneapolis auto show and checked out the latest and greatest in new automobiles. Mark and his parents came with and we had a lot of fun. It's really interesting to see what new is coming out and I got to sit in some REALLY cool cars. Well, my purpose for attending this (besides checking out what's new and out of my price range) was to look for possible new cars for me. The Jeep has been a GREAT vehicle, but it's time for it to retire and move on to a new home. So for the last few weeks I've been test driving and checking out all of the options on a variety of cars and yesterday I signed the lease for my first brand new car!!! It's the Chevy Cobalt SS Supercharged and you can check it out at: http://www.chevrolet.com/cobalt/colors/. It's Sunburst Orange Metallic and it's a lot of fun to drive. I'll post pictures after I have a chance to take some.
28 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Congrats on the new baby Randal! It is almost as cute as my baby!
I love the color Randal, it almost matches my hair!
welcome to the blog addiction!
Congrats on the new car! It looks Sa-weet!!
Can't wait to see the baby on Sunday. Your mom almost spilled it but made me look up the good news for myself.
Hi, ##NAME##, Well, what d'you know, that's quite a blog. Good stuff! See you around, Rex ##LINK##
Hello ##NAME##, This is the first time I've seen your blog - pretty cool. I find this whole blogging thing pretty amazing. So many, and such good stuff. Mind you, cars, horsepower, speed and roadholding are my main thing which is why I was looking for ##LINK##, but it was good to see your blog. Keep blogging!
Post a Comment